This privacy information also applies for the purposes of art. 13 of Decree 196/2003, Code for the protection of personal data, and art. 13 of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR), on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data.
Controller and location of data processing:
Guido Ranuzzi de Bianchi
L’indirizzo del nostro sito web è: https://www.medica-srl.com
L’indirizzo e-mail è: firstname.lastname@example.org
Types of data collected:
When visitors request information by filling in the contact form found on the home page and on the product pages, we collect the data contained in the fields of the form (name, e-mail address, telephone number, town, message), as well as the IP address of the visitor and the user agent string of the browser, in order to facilitate the identification of spam.
Personal data such as the IP address may also be recorded automatically for security purposes (anti-spam filters, firewall, virus detection), and may be used in compliance with the relevant current legislation to block attempts to damage the website or other users, or carry out other detrimental activities or crimes. This data is never used to identify or profile users and, consistent with the legitimate interests of the controller, will only be used to protect the website and its users.
The information that website users decide to make public, via the services and tools made available to them, is provided knowingly by each user on a voluntary basis, thus exonerating this website from all responsibility for any infringements of the law. The user is responsible for obtaining permission to input the personal data of third parties, or content that is protected by domestic and international regulations.
The website uses the cookies deemed strictly necessary in order to browse the website and use the functions made available. The website uses analytical cookies (Google Analytics) to collect information about how users use the website, without collecting information that identifies the specific visitor.
All the information collected by these cookies is aggregated and therefore anonymous. The information is used solely to improve the functioning of the website.
The user can manage these cookies via the relevant browser settings. However, deleting the cookies from the browser might remove the preferences set for the website.
For further information and support, visit the help page specific to the browser used:
– Internet Explorer http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-us/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
– Safari http://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/it/
– Chrome https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=it
– Opera http://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies /
Purposes of data processing and retention:
If information is requested using the contact form, the comment and related meta data are retained indefinitely. This enables us to recognise any subsequent comments and approve them automatically, without adding them to the queue for moderation.
Data is only collected in order to respond to customer requests made using the contact form found on the website home page or product pages.
As stated above, the optional, explicit and voluntary submission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this website results in acquisition of the address of the sender, needed in order to respond to the requests, and any other personal data included in the communication.
Over time, specific summary information will be included or displayed on the web pages dedicated to certain on-demand services.
Art. 13, para. 2, of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 lists the rights of users.
This website www.medica-srl.com therefore wishes to inform users about the right of data subjects to request the controller:
– for access to their personal data (art. 15 GDPR) and its update (art. 7, para. 3.a, of Decree 196/2003), rectification (art. 16 GDPR) and/or completion (art. 7, para. 3.a, of Decree 196/2003), to request the restriction of its processing (art. 18 GDPR) or to object for legitimate reasons to its processing (art. 21 GDPR), as well as to exercise the right to data portability (art. 20 GDPR);
– to erase the data (art. 17 GDPR), anonymise it or block data processed in violation of the law, including data that does not need to be retained in relation to the purposes for which it was collected or subsequently processed (art. 7, para. 3.b, of Decree 196/2003);
– for confirmation that the data update, rectification, completion, erasure, blockage and anonymisation operations and their content have been drawn to the attention of the parties to which the data has been communicated or disseminated, unless that would be impossible or involve clearly disproportionate effort with respect to the right protected (art. 7, para. 3.c, of Decree 196/2003).
Requests may be addressed to the controller of processing at the above e-mail address (without formalities), or submitted using the form envisaged by the Italian Data Protection Authority, otherwise known as the “Garante”.
Similarly, in the event of infringement of the regulations, users are entitled to lodge a complaint with the Italian Data Protection Authority.
More detailed information about the rights available to users is provided in art. 15 et seq. of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 and art. 7 of Decree 196/2003.
Security of the data provided:
This website processes user data in a lawful and proper manner, adopting suitable security measures designed to impede unauthorised access to that data and its unauthorised dissemination, modification or erasure.
Processing is carried out using IT and/or telematic tools, applying organisational methods and logic that are strictly correlated with the specified purposes of such processing.